Want to be the first to know about our exclusive offers?
Simple enter your email below.
You'll also be first to hear about new products.
1 x 140cm x 140cm Curtain with tie-back
1 x Adjustable Tension Pole (can extend from 70 to 140cm)
Handy Travel Bag
Read these instructions carefully before use.
USING THE TENSION POLE:
1. Assemble the pole as per illustrations provided. Ensure that screws are tight and secure.
2. Adjust if necessary to ensure tension and place securely between the flat, dry recesses of your window.
3. Pull excess fabric to the outer parts of the recesses to prevent light from entering the room.
4. Use only gentle force when opening the curtain and use the tie-back provided when not in use.
USING THE SUCTION CUPS:
1. Place the first suction cup in the top corner of your window directly onto the glass and evenly space each suction cup thereafter to ensure the entire window is covered. (Up to 140cm). Do not use on broken or chipped glass. See limitations of use and warnings for further information.
2. If suction cups do not attach to your window, ensure that they are clean and moisten slightly.
3. Adjust each side and the bottom of the curtain to prevent as much light as possible from entering the room.
4. To remove the suction cups gently pick the corner of each suction cup to allow air to enter the cup.
5. Never pull using the curtain as this will damage the product and will increase the risk of damaging your glass.
Wipe blind and pole with a slightly damp cloth. Do not machine wash blind. Do not use abrasive detergents on either blind or pole. Do not iron. Do not dry clean. Do not tumble dry.
ClevaMama® will not accept any liability for broken glass or damage to your window recess from use of the Bedtime Blackout Blind.
IMPORTANT! KEEP FOR FURTHER REFERENCE.
Safety is a shared responsibility. Although this product has been manufactured according to all safety standards and requirements, we need your help in order to keep your child safe and failure to follow these instructions for use may cause serious injury to your child.
Please read to prevent serious injury or death and for limitations of use: