How to fix:
1. Locate the most suitable fixed panel of your oven for the lock to be positioned.
2. Peel backing from adhesive and press firmly into position to secure.
3. Leave Oven Lock in the unlocked position on a cold oven for 48 hours for the adhesive to set.
How to use:
1. To Unlock: Press down on the top of the ribbed button marked A and turn the lever marked B clockwise until it has cleared your oven door, position D.
2. To Lock: Turn the lever marked B anti-clockwise until you hear a click and the lock is secured back into place, position C.