ClevaSleep® Pod gives your baby a safe and snug sleeping environment while ensuring you stay close to your newborn. The luxuriously soft pod can be used in a crib or cot for sleeping, resting, tummy-time, nappy-changing, playings and for loads of cuddles.The ClevaSleep® pod is lightweight and portable so it's easy to carry about the house, for overnight stays or well-deserved breaks away.
Made using our advanced ClevaFoam® technology, it is scientifically proven to support and protect your baby's rapidly growing body and developing joints and the round shape of your baby's soft head to help prevent Flat Head Syndrome (Plagiocephaly). (Trinity College, University of Dublin, Ireland).
The uniquely formulated ClevaFoam® with its open cell structure is 100% breathable, has significantly reduced heat retention and is remarkably light weight. For your baby's comfort and safety, it is hypo-allergenic, pH balanced, toxin and formaldehyde free. Ideal for babies with asthma and allergies.
Oeko-Tex® 100 certified for use with babies.
Please confirm fit before purchase.
Outer dimensions: 52 x 87 cm.
Please follow the instructions below:
- Comes with a removable and washable pod cover.
- The bumper rarely needs washing.
- Ventilating and airing is usually enough. If you choose to wash, place in a pillow case or washing bag.
- Tumble dry at low or medium heat and fluff or shake back into shape.
- Ensure it is fully dried before use.
- Check fabric and seams for damage.
The mattress pad itself may be washed occasionally and gently by hand using a mild detergent. Gently squeeze excess water from the mattress and allow to dry flat. Safety is a shared responsibility. Although this product has been manufactured according to all safety standards and requirements, we need your help in order to keep your child safe and failure to follow these instructions for use may cause serious injury or damage to your child.
To prevent serious injury or death:
- Pay special attention to warnings for safety, in order to prevent possible injury to your child.
- Not intended for carrying baby.
- Always place your baby to sleep on their back to reduce the risk of SIDs.
- Ensure your baby has plenty of supervised tummy time when baby is awake and alert.
- The ClevaSleep® Pod must always be used in a safe and supervised environment.
- When used for co-sleeping it must be with a responsible, non-smoking, non-inebriated adult.
- Your baby's feet should be positioned at the foot of the Pod if blankets are being used, to ensure your baby cannot wiggle down under the covers.
- Ensure that your ClevaSleep® Pod is fully supported on a stable surface.
- NEVER place this product on counter-tops, tables on or near steps or on other elevated surfaces.
- Do not keep stuffed toys, inside the ClevaSleep® Pod.
- Blankets and quilts must always be secured by safely tucking them in under the Pod.
- To avoid possible entanglement or strangulation, do not add additional strings or straps to the product.
- Check the product regularly for damaged seams and similar. Damages must be fixed immediately.
A child's movement can slide this product. NEVER place this product on counter-tops, tables on or near steps or on other elevated surfaces.
- All foam products are packed for safety and transportation and require time when unpacked to return to original shape and size.
- Please remove the product from all packaging and allow to air for a period of 48 hours before use.
- Optimum room temperature for best performance should be 18°C.
ClevaFoam® technology supports your baby's rapidly growing body and developing joints, it protects the round shape of your baby's soft head to help prevent Plagiocephaly (Flat Head Syndrome).
It is the only product scientifically proven to reduce pressure on the back of a baby's head by 50% and to increase support by 80% (Trinity College, University of Dublin, Ireland). And is ideal for babies and children who suffer from asthma and allergies.
Plagiocephaly is the condition when part of a babyﾒs head becomes flattened due to continued pressure on one spot.
For the ultimate support and protection for your baby, a significant proportion of our product range is made with ClevaFoam® technology: Mattresses, Pillows, ClevaCushions, ClevaSleep® Pods and many more.
What is ClevaFoam® made of?
ClevaFoam® is made from low resilience polyurethane foam.
Is ClevaFoam® the same as memory foam?
No, they share many features but have one great difference, namely the cell structure. Standard or normal memory foam is usually a closed cell structure which makes it heavy, dense, with reduced airflow causing it to retain and build up of heat. ClevaFoam® is made with an open cell structure thereby making it lighter, more breathable, with reduced heat retention.
What age is ClevaFoam® suitable from and to?
ClevaFoam® products can be used from birth, with the upper age limit depending on the product ClevaFoam® is used in. For example, the ClevaFoam® Baby Pillow can be used from birth but the Toddler Pillow is not recommended before 12 months. The ClevaSleep® Plus Elevated Support is also made out of ClevaFoam® and can be used until the baby starts moving in their sleep, usually at around 5-6 months (this will vary from baby to baby).
Is ClevaFoam® itself washable and if so how?
Hand wash using a mild detergent, allow to air dry on a flat surface.
Is ClevaFoam® breathable?
Yes, because of the manufacturing process and the open cell structure ClevaFoam® is breathable.
Is the cover washable?
Absolutely! The cover is like any other pillow case and can be hand washed according to the instructions on the care label.
What material is the cover?
The cover is made from 100% polyester.
Are all ClevaFoam® products lined?
Yes, all products have a lining. Depending on the product, some are waterproof and some have structure covers.