1. Insert batteries into handle. Use quality batteries only. (batteries not included)
2. Wand must be submerged into bottle before turning on.
3. DO NOT remove the mixer from the bottle until the wand has stopped rotating.
1. Tug wand gently to remove wand from handle
2. Wash with warm soapy water and wipe handle with a damp cloth.
3. Do not immerse handle in water as the unit will be damaged.
4. Dry wand and handle thoroughly after cleaning.
5. Wand may be sterilised using standard methods of steam, boil or cold water solution.
Not suitable for dishwasher.
DO NOT immerse handle into liquid or the unit will be damaged.